Let's find your next home
Where would you like to live?
My Listings & Recent Sales
Serving the Foothill Communities why work with me
I love all things real estate. This started in my mid 20’s; I became residential carpenter at the same time my Mom became a Realtor. We loved to preview homes and jobsites together. In time I became a loan officer learning the financial side of the American dream - owning property. Ultimately, lending was more desk work instead of face-to-face interaction with people; being a Realtor combines my love for people and knowledge about contracts and the process of a transaction.
My husband and I bought our home directly from the seller. Without a professional to guide us we weren’t sure where to get answers for our questions or concerns. That experience taught us the value of working with a real estate professional.
Here are 5 reasons you’ll love working with me:
1. Experience - Full time professional real estate is what I do. Over the years I have handled many challenging transactions and have closed them successfully.
2. Negotiations - A key to any real estate transaction. With your best interest and needs in mind, I negotiate for YOUR best possible outcome.
3. Pricing – Real estate is a commodity. As such, property values are a moving target. I research and track market values to determine fair market values for my Sellers and Buyers.
4. Understanding of Current Market Conditions – When is it truly a good time to sell or buy? I will simply and effectively explain today’s real estate market and decipher what that means for you.
5. Paperwork – Contracts, advisories, disclosures, and regulations are all aspects of the transaction that I handle with your needs in mind.
I know the real estate business, yet every client is unique and to serve you best, it helps to know:
• What are YOUR dreams, needs, and wants as you consider your purchase or sale.
• What are YOUR questions or concerns?
There are a lot of great Realtors to choose from… chose me!
I’d love the opportunity to earn your business.